FOOD SUPPLEMENT BASED ON SIBERIAN GINSENG AND CHLORELLA PYRENOIDOSA IN LIQUID FORM.
This liquid concentrate comes from a selection of the best Chlorella and Siberian Ginseng cells, which have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years, taking into account the person's overall well-being.
(Read the description below)
Ginsella® is mainly composed of :
• Chlorella pyrenoidosa fluid extract (CGF), i.e. 10 g/dose of 20 ml.
This contains vitamin B12, i.e. 1.9 µg/dose of 20 ml.
• Dry extract of Siberian ginseng (eleutherococcus senticosus), 1g/dose of 20 ml.
The Chlorella pyrenoidosa fluid extract (CGF) present in Ginsella® is rich in vitamin B12 and therefore helps:
• reduce fatigue
• normal functioning of the immune and nervous systems
• normal psychological functions
The Siberian ginseng in Ginsella® is classified as an adaptogen.
The definition of adaptogen is
• helps the body to regulate itself in order to cope with all types of stress
• corrects any type of dysfunction without producing undesirable side effects.
One bottle contains 200 ml, i.e. 10 doses of 20 ml.
Directions for use: take one 20 ml dose a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
Composition: Chlorella pyrenoidosa (Taiwan), water, humectant: glycerol, dried extract of eleutherococcus (Eleutherococcus senticosus [Siberia]), acidifying agent: citric acid, flavouring, preservatives: sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate, colouring: caramel E150C.
Precautions: food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of young children. Keep away from light and moisture.
Country of origin: Belgium
For maximum benefits, take advantage of a 10% discount on the purchase of 3 bottles of Ginsella®. You can even get a 15% discount on the purchase of 6 bottles.